Friday, April 13, 2012

Alicia Casselberry, Intern of the Month for March 2012


The Career Services Center would like to congratulate sophomore Alicia Casselberry as March's Intern of the Month. Alicia is a Business Management major and currently is completing an internship with Annette’s Victorian Garden in Ashland. Alicia works directly with the owner on brand management initiatives and helps in making decisions for the business. She also works closely with The Times Gazette through advertising and writing articles in order to promote the business. Alicia says, “My internship has been a great experience that has allowed me to demonstrate what I have learned in the classroom to a real world business that will prepare me for my future.” Alicia is also a member of the AU Club Volleyball team, an Intramural Official, and a member of Eagle Eye Marketing. Congratulations, Alicia!

No comments:

Post a Comment