Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What our students say about Meet the Accountant Night


Why attend Meet the Accountant Night?  Below you will find some thoughts from students who have attended the event in the past:

By attending Meet the Accounting Night I was able to network with many accounting professionals throughout the region. Not only did I learn about different internship and career opportunities available within the firms, but I was also able to develop more of an understanding of the different types of accounting fields, such as: public, government, and corporate accounting. Meet the Accountant Night is designed for students of all ages and is a great way to begin the career search process.
Emily Intagliata

I benefited from attending Meet the Accountant night by receiving two internships and improving my networking skills.
Nicholas Kemmerle

I benefitted from Meet the Accountant night by meeting new companies as a freshman and being able to build up my relationships with them from the start. It was good experience getting to know companies and getting advice on how to go about my next 4 years of school.
Casey Vocaire

Not only is Meet the Accountant great for landing jobs and internships, but it is also a great way to broaden your networking opportunities for unknown future endeavors. One will never know when a previous interaction can help them in their future.
Nichole Baer

Make sure you register for the event if you have not already!

No comments:

Post a Comment