Ashland University Career Services Center

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ian Wharton - Intern of the Month for March, 2013



The Career Services Center would like to congratulate senior Ian Wharton as March's Intern of the Month. Ian is a Sports Management major and completed his internship with The Cleveland Cavaliers. Ian says, "My internship with the Cleveland Cavaliers led to many amazing and unique experiences and assisted my personal and professional growth more than I thought was possible. Between the people I met and the skills I gained, this experience has changed my life!" Ian is also involved with the Tau Kappa Epsilon, Student Senate, and Sports Management Club. Congratulations, Ian!

The the final Intern of the Month will be selected at the end of the month! For more information about being considered for the April award, please visit the Career Services website.

No comments:

Post a Comment